Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hello Aperture Science!

I was watching Hank play portal cause I don’t have any of the console on which to play it. I know, it makes me sad too :(
Right now I’m currently applying for an internship that I keep on mistyping as ‘intership’ because for some stupid reason I don’t like the ‘n’ in that word. So that is my excuse for what will be an extremely short and not at all well formed blog.
I feel this is okay cause you got an extremely long one yesterday about how I was going to write an essay about Doctor Who. About that... I’m not. I was about to got to sleep yesterday night (and I mean literally in bed trying to fall asleep) when I realized I just plain couldn’t live with passing up the opportunity to write about our glorious Harry Potter community and all the good we do (and how that makes Harry Potter our myth). So I got up, scribbled some notes for my proposal, and went to sleep.
And now I’m stressed and anxious but my GSI (graduate student instructor) really liked my Harry Potter idea so that makes life better. And I got to see an awesome bike today with--I believe--four handle bars.
TTFN,
-Merr
Sorority Events: 6
Israeli Dances: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment