Monday, April 11, 2011

Hello Wonka Factory!

So I kinda really fail. I ate chocolate before finishing yesterday’s to-do list. A lot of chocolate. My excuse: it was at a sorority event and they would have given me the weirdest looks if I’d refused to eat chocolate. So I ate chocolate. My punishment: no chocolate until Passover (which starts Monday night). So that’s going to be miserable but I fully deserve it.

I feel the need to explain why I have this limit on chocolate. I’m not nearly overweight though I do have the whole insecure about my body thing going on that I know is supposed to be unnecessary and stupid and there’s a word here that I just can’t think of so I’m going to move on. But I can’t shake that idea. However, that’s not the point of this. The point is that I’m kinda dependent on chocolate the way normal people are sometimes dependent on caffeine. And it’s something that I love too much. I blame my teachers. I had a ton of teachers growing up that absolutely adored chocolate along with a bunch of family friends. So there was always a lot of chocolate floating around. And I became hooked. So this challenge is a way of regulating my intake. Well, it’s supposed to be :(

In other news of the day, I spent 2 hours talking on the phone to a friend that I don’t talk to nearly often enough and we really needed to talk so that was good. That was also the main reason why I am so behind on work and why I didn’t finish my to-do list before the event. That and I didn’t do nearly enough work over the weekend. Because, again, I am made of fail.
So now that I feel really horrible about myself, I’m going to just stop blogging and finish my homework. Wish me luck! I promise I’ll be better.
TTFN,
-Merr
Sorority Events: 6
Israeli Dances: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment