Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hello Camelot!

I’m supposed to be reading about King Arthur for a class on Thursday... I’m not. I’m blogging and before that I was dealing with emails because people expect me to be a responsible adult when all I want to do is sleep.
I don’t really have anything to talk about. All of my blog ideas aren’t fully formed enough and I don’t have the time to form them right now so I need to save those for later (which there still is over another half of a month of so no worries there :D). And all I can think of is how tired I am.
Starting after spring break I was trying to get my work done early and get into bed by midnight. And it was working for the first two weeks (with the exception of a few days). But lately I have been completely irresponsible with getting my actual work done and I’ve just been staring at a computer screen doing absolutely nothing for hours on end. Weekends are especially bad. And this coming one is really concerning cause I have a midterm in math to study for and a room to clean and shopping for food to do and a lot of things that will make me very stressed and unhappy. And then I’m dedicating the vast majority of my Sunday to community service. So, yeah. I’m tired and anxious and need to come up with a paper topic. I want to talk about the mythology tied into either Doctor Who or Buffy but I don’t think of how to make that happen. Suggestions?
TTFN!
-Merr

No comments:

Post a Comment