Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hello Chalkzone!

So, kiddos. My internet is currently down because sometimes the housing construction will cut wires and completely disconnect all of the college students from everything!!!!! I’m frustrated about this and I wasn’t frustrated earlier, just stressed and haggard (I think it’s haggard... okay, maybe not quite haggard. Harried? No. I’m not sure. I’m just stressed, and now frustrated).
In all honesty, I don’t know why the internet is down and this is just me guessing based on what they’ve done previously. So I’m still going to count this as my April 19th blog even if it gets to you tomorrow because this is entirely out of my control and I don’t want to be penalized for it.
I’m in my lounge now cause my roommate was on the phone and after... 7 hours of continuously doing stuff and running around I want some quiet. I think my typing scared off my floor-mate who was here cause he just left. I feel kinda bad but it’s not like I’m really doing anything wrong so I’m going to not to now. That and I lack all energy for feeling bad.
I have decided that I’m not going to complain about food anymore. I will just deal and it will be fine. However, I will tell you right now that the current way in which I’m eating is NOT healthy. Basically, I spend the first 10-12 hours of my day consuming somewhere between 300 and 500 calories (so far today has been about 230) and then I consume at least 2000 in one to two hours. That’s can’t possibly be good for me.
I don’t really have anything to say about Chalkzone. It’s a TV show from my childhood and I vaguely remember it. My brother remembers it quite well cause his memory is better. The only reason I chose it is cause my other idea was either the Wasteland or the Lost Land cause King Arthur is still at the center of my world and I still don’t have time for one of my blogs that requires intelligent thought and profound analysis and cohesiveness.
I’m going to go get ready for another fun (hopefully) dinner that’s going to take up 6 hours during which I should be working. I hope you are less stressed than I and more awake.
TTFN,
-Merr
Sorority Events: 7
Israeli Dances: 5
PS. The downstairs has internet. I’m less stressed now and just irritated. I really need a nap :(

No comments:

Post a Comment