Friday, April 15, 2011

Hello Island of Misfit Toys!

So, I’ve spent the past 2 hours working on a crocheted puppy-sized elephant for my friend’s birthday gift cause her birthday is tomorrow and I only just started having time to work on it tonight. So I haven’t done any of the work I was supposed to do tonight. And yeah. That’s going to cause a bunch of stress for tomorrow. Yay...
In good news, I got my application in that I was working on frantically last night, I fixed my homework for a different class, and I survived my test in yet a different class. I think I’m taking too many classes. No, I’m not. Well, maybe but I’ll survive and I only have a bit longer and then I get summer!!! Which I don’t yet have plans for... I really need to look into an internship or something so my parents don’t get sick of me.
Well, I’m going to go back to working on the elephant now. Had my roommates not gotten back to the room I would have tried to learn another dance tonight cause I’ve got 2 in my queue that I want to learn before I next go to the group thing. I don’t know what it’s supposed to be called. I guess they’re dance groups but they just dance and it’s not like a group that performs. I don’t know. I’m figuring it out. If you have any input, I would love it :)
TTFN,
-Merr
Sorority Events: 6
Israeli Dances: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment