Monday, April 18, 2011

Hello Gotham!

Friking Tam Tams!!! I hate it when foods that used to be Kosher for Passover are not longer kosher for passover but are still stuck int he kosher for passover isle to trick unwitting, unhappy, stressed-out teenagers who have never had to feed themselves previously into buying something that’s supposed to be familiar and comforting to assure themselves that they will survive the next week. GAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
I’m a tad unhappy. You may be able to tell this from me equating my stupid purchase because I didn’t read the packaging to a city overflowing with murderous crime. Maybe I’m being melodramatic. Maybe I’m overreacting. But I’m definitely hungry and, while I will finally be able to eat a full meal around 10 or 11 tonight, I will be like this for the rest of the week. You might want to tune out cause I will literally be subsisting on matzah, yogurt, and fruit cups for the next 8 days and that makes me less than a fun person to be around.
I’m sorry in advance. I hope you return when I’m less moody.
TTFN,
-Merr
Sorority Events: 7
Israeli Dances: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment