Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hello Culver Creek!

I have had an absolutely nerdfightastic day that included me screaming “NERDFIGHTERS!” whilst throwing out the hand sign, and then I won two books. So, yeah. Really, really good day.
But today I wanted to reflect. Cause that seems to be the thing to do.
I don’t think I’ve grown at all this month. But I just blogged. I didn’t have conversations. I just ranted. And that was amazingly fun. And I definitely opened up and talked about myself and my interests and I really enjoyed it. Basically, I got to keep a journal, except not really one where I talk about my day. One where I talk about my thoughts and opinions and my passions. It was great!
However, the best part of this month is all the vloggers I’ve found. There was a huge community doing VEDA and they were occasionally promoted by other youtubers (especially in the past week). Also, some of them I found through their video responses. So that was really fun. And I’ve brought myself far closer to actually vlogging. So that’s exciting.
I’m really tired. I’ve been up since 8 and need sleep so am not feeling as reflective as I hoped. Mostly, this month has been amazing. BEDA was not nearly as difficult as I expected. I didn’t learn nearly as many Israeli dances as I’d hoped but oh well. Nothing can go exactly to plan. That’s part of the joy of life.
I’m not going to keep up the blogging every day. But I’ll definitely talk to you later.
TTFN,
-Merr
Sorority Events: 9
Israeli Dances: 5

1 comment:

  1. My Dearest Margo,

    I am so proud of you for doing this and for sharing it with me!!!!! It was amazing! You are such a good writer! Reading this made me miss you even more! :(

    Paige

    ReplyDelete